- How much is entry?
Free however you need to register your details on the website to claim your free entry ticket: www.wintercarnival.ae
- Is there car parking onsite?
- Is the festival open to everyone?
Yes – there is no limit on.
- What time is the festival open to each day?
December 11th 4:00PM TO 10:00PM
December 12th 4:00PM TO 10:00PM
December 13th 4:00PM TO 11:00PM
December 14th 4:00PM TO 11:00PM
December 15th 4:00PM TO 11:00PM
- Will I need to bring any money with me?There will be plenty of food and drink to buy at the festival, as well as many vendors and winter market, so it is advisable to bring money with you.
- Do the vendors accept card?
It is advisable to bring cash as they may not accept card.
- Are all the activities free at the festival?
Most of the activities are free but some might be charged.
- How do I find the most up to date information on the Winter Carnival?
Through website: www.wintercarnival.ae and our social networks. You can also sign up to our newsletter through the event website..
- How do I sign up to the newsletter?
You can sign up here
- I have a press enquiry, who do I contact?
Please visit our press page.
- Do children under 16 require a ticket to attend?
Children under 16 do not need to register. Everyone aged 16 and above all need to bring their free ticket with them.
- Are there any age limits?
- Can I bring my own food and/or drink?
You will not be allowed to bring in any food and drink to the festival. There will be plenty to purchase on site.
- Can I leave the festival site and come back in?
Yes, you can leave the festival and come back in.
- Are ATM facilities provided on site?
There will be no ATM’s on site and the nearest one available is at IKEA on Yas Island.
- Is photography allowed at the event?
Yes, you can take photos or make videos at the event. Please note that any photos and videos taken by the organizers can be used to promote future events. Attending this event automatically gives your consent.